2013年3月4日 星期一

About dreams

My only dream is to be happy.

What is your dream? To sail around the world? To be successful? To have countless money? To own your dream car? To actualize democracy? To meet 'the one'? To open a cake shop or cafe?

If you'd call that a dream, I have dozens.

To me, a dream is not something you can actually act on it. It's more like cloud, you don't even realize when you are around it. That's why it is called a dream, there is not clear path toward a dream.

Many life instruction books say that happiness is from the inside. I am shallow if you take things this way, things and people around me influence my feeling. Sometimes, bad things happen and I feel terrible. But there isn't anything I can do.

Those doable dreams, I called them goals or even 'things to do'.

沒有留言:

張貼留言